Our family practice is patient-centered and focuses on managing the health issues that patients present in a compassionate, efficient and timely manner. Our patients are our priority. The clinic is wheelchair accessible and patients have easy access to laboratory and x-ray services in the building.
Our team includes personnel and investigators that specialize in general and disease-specific medical issues. We conduct studies that involve clinical trials and produce research publications for the advancement of the medical community.
- We provide comprehensive family medicine care, including routine screening, chronic disease management, and episodic care for acute problems
- Our location has an on-site pharmacy, laboratory for blood draws, EKG, pulmonary function tests, Xrays, and Ultrasound
- We Help People needing medical care for minor illnesses and injuries
- After Hours Clinic from 5:00 – 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, located in the same building
- Most services covered by OHIP
- Drop-in * no referral required
- Wheelchair Accessible
- house calls for blood draws at a fee
Our patients are our priority. From the waiting room to the doctor’s table we work with you to ensure that you receive the highest quality of medical care, so you can get back to your normal. We want you to be at your best. For any medical needs and concerns, our team is here for you.